Saturday, March 3, 2007

Conversation With God

P: Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, oh......great i don't know what's after that. Well who cares. Now what am i supposed to do here? Oh ya. I was supposed to clean up my room before santa comes visiting. Lets start with my library.

Ding Dong.

P:Who's that???? Will the guyz out there not allow me to work in peace. Great!!!!!!!!

Opens Door.

P: Who are you???

G: Atlast i find the person i was looking for. Let me introduce myself. I am the supreme power, the one with all powers, the creator of alpha and omega, the creator of all universe, the creator of life. Cool intro, right?

It is the first time god is introducing himself.

P: You!!!!! Really man, quit joking. I have work to do. You came for donations right. Sorry! I am broke.

Closes door.
White flashes of light and presto the man who called himself god is inside the house.

P: Wow!! That was cool magic. Where did you learn this stuff?? Now out!! Out of my house.

G: Come on. I came to talk to you, seek help from you. I am in deep trouble, you know, and of all the persons only you can help me.

P: Hey!! There's something sincere about your voice. Well, take a seat. Now start from the beginning. Tell me what's wrong.

G: First of all believe me. I am GOD.

P: I thing i get your problem. Don't worry i will call for help.

G: You think i am nuts!!!!! Come on look at this.

White light all round. Then blank. When vision is regained again, presto, the two are on water, ya you heard me right. Not 'in water' but 'on water'. Having thus caught P's attention and P's belief, G takes him back to P's house.

P: Oh god!! Why me? Why did you come to see me, when there are many great seers out there whose severe penance entitles them to get a glimpse of you? I am just a normal kid leading a normal life trying to chase my dreams.

G: Exactly!!That's exactly why i came to see you. Even while chasing your dreams, come good or evil, come happiness or sadness; you always think of me, thank me , talk to me. Actually you are one of the few who does that. The rest simply pray when they most want me. Other times, they dont even call me, they dont talk to me; as if am to be shunned by all. What do you think is the reason for that?? What can i do to make the world understand that i always need them; come on, atleast i created them.

P: Wow!!!! Thanks for the compliment. But i never knew i ever talked to god like that. There is only one person i talk to all the time, and that's my mind.

G: Beautiful. Has it ever occured to you that the best way of communicating with a person is not through a telephone. Your mind or your soul is connected to the soul of the world or my soul. When you treat your soul as your friend, talk to it, console it and all that, you are actually doing the same to me, and also the entire universe that is connected to me.

P: The answer to every question, the solution of every problem, the key to every lock is hidden within our minds itself, and when you talk to it, you are given the key to unlock it. And now talking to me you have found the answer to your question. I treat you like a friend, a person with extraordinary powers, but with a human heart, yearning for friendship. Thus the problem is that others don't treat you like that. Everyone else sees you as a super being who comforts the burning hearts down here. And thus when they are happy they don't have to think of you. They do so only when they want comfort. So the problem is the way people see you. Change that and then everyone will be a friend.

G: Gee, you really have understood a lot about yourself and your soul. As you speak, wisdom flows. I like that. I was right. You really are miles above the rest. Of all the persons here, you really deserved to see me. Keep up the good work. And thanks for your help. Well, see you some other day.

Flash of bright light ,and............. HE vanishes.

1 comment:

Aditya Nair said...

amazing one....
really really gud.....especially the way of putting the idea forward